Part Numbers 022-0157-1 and 022-0158-1 have been replaced with this charger (PN 022-0258-DL-WH). Two parts in one, with the same Battery Tender® power you expect. Fitment information for mounting compared to legacy units.
WATER RESISTANT Shock & Vibration Resistant Lightweight (LESS THAN 4 POUNDS) compact charger designed for either portable operation or permanent mounting. Charges and maintains both flooded and sealed, maintenance free, AGM, lead acid batteries. THIS UNIT IS NOT APPROVED BY THE FAA. DO NOT USE WITH AVIATION OR TRUE GEL BATTERIES. For example, the maximum recommended recharge voltage for GILL AVIATION batteries is in the same range as true Gel batteries, even though some GILL AVIATION batteries are flooded cells. Float / Maintenance function maintains batteries at proper storage voltage without the damaging effects caused by trickled chargers. The Power Tender PLUS is easy to use, its rugged, its compact, it's packed with power, and it's backed by the reputation of the undisputed battery charger industry leader, Deltran.
- Shock & Vibration Resistant
- Lightweight - LESS THAN 4 POUNDS!
- Microprocessor Controlled, BTP Technology
- Charges both flooded & sealed maintenance free lead acid batteries. DO NOT USE WITH AVIATION OR TRUE GEL BATTERIES
- Reverse Polarity Protection (VIA EXTERNAL IN-LINE FUSE).
- Complete FOUR-Step Charging Program (Initialization, Bulk, Absorption, & Float / Maintenance).
- Listed in the California Appliance Efficiency Database
- Agency approval: UL / CSA / BC / FCC
- AC Power Cord Length: 6 ft.- 18 AWG
- DC Output Cord Length: 4.5 ft. - 16 AWG
- DC Output Accessory Length: 1.5 ft.
- 2 year warranty
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov